Buttons!

I FINALLY figured out how to add a button menu to my blog!
(Thank you Gentri Lee for being awesome and helping a girl out!)

I had stalled on making any actual posts because I had gotten a little stumped on how to add them.
And maybe got my blog a little messed up for a short while...

But I felt like I needed them because I hate having to sort through pages of posts on other people's blogs in order to find the one I'm looking for... And I didn't want to add anymore to my chaos! Ha!

Speaking of chaos... I am totally living out of two different places right now.


What on earth was I thinking moving at nine months pregnant???



But I am SOOOO excited about our new place! Especially the baby's room!
Because for the first time in 7 years - I PAINTED!

I kind of hit my white wall limit.

As soon as I can find my camera cord in the mess of boxes I will be posting an update on the baby's room!

In the meantime, here is a sneak peak from a photo on my phone...





Now to get the internet set up at the new place... 


Comments

  1. SO cute. :) Can't wait to see more pictures!! I just love a striped wall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts