Baby Burps

I found some of the cutest Halloween fabric in the craft store the other day!
I had to get it and make something with it for baby.
We are ready for Halloween now!

Let me back up and clarify.

I love Halloween.


The fun cute trick or treat side.

Definitely not so much the scary dark twisted side.


I like scarecrows and pumpkins and orange leaves and cute costumes for candy. Pumpkin pie, fall harvest themes, and adorable pumpkin carvings make me so happy!

Now that that is clear.
Back to the cute fabric!

I knew just what I wanted to make with it - burp cloths.

Cute and fall themed it was perfect for when baby is just a few months around Halloween time.

I used this tutorial at SewinSanity that I found on Pinterest. It was pretty clear cut and easy to follow.
And I just love how these turned out!



I am ready for those baby burps!

Comments

Popular Posts