Happies

There are some things that just make me happy.
It's a warm fuzzy feeling that just kinda pops up and makes you feel all lighthearted and good-willed.


This week those things were:



Cute painted nails with pink polka dots. This was my "vacation" style. I love them. 





Husband completely taking apart our living room to kill a GINORMOUS spider when we got back from vacation. Seriously. The evil critter was about 4 inches across. I refused to climb off my chair for a good half hour. The Thing was too big to be sucked up by the vacuum thats how terrible it was. So so SO happy to have a hubby that will slay the beasties for me. <3 
(please excuse my Easter eggs on the counter - I know Easter is over. These ones still have to go back to storage. They're hollowed out so they're not gross. Promise.)




The beach. Any beach. Except lake beaches, which I don't know much about and have yet to be impressed with. However my experience with them is limited. I am talking about ocean crashing, gulls wheeling, salty water, shell encrusted sand beaches. Love them. They make me feel happy. And this week I got to go to TWO different beaches! 


Hope you had a happy week too!

Comments

  1. It is wonderful to have husbands that slay beasts. I made john spray our condo right when we moved in! no bugs please!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts