License and Registration Please

Over Memorial Day weekend, Hubby and I had a super fun mini road-trip/vacation. It was the best little get away before baby.


But it was a three-and-a-half hour drive.


Which for me is about two-and-a-half hours longer than my attention span in a car.


So I decided to try and find some fun things to do in the car to keep us entertained!

Pinterest is an awesome resource. That's where I found this:



Picture is from the author's of the site - The Dating Divas

Here is the link to their website where they have all kinds of awesome road trip craftiness!


Who hasn't played the license plate game before?! Usually I lose track of what states I have seen and haven't seen though, and end up counting a few twice or forgetting where I am, and then I lose interest. This handy dandy printable eliminated that problem! Hubby and I were able to keep track and had a lot of fun scanning the back of every car on the road to try and find a state we didn't already have.

Here are the ones we found!

Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

It was so cool to be able to keep track and made it so much more enjoyable for me!

Side note: we saw Alaska and Hawaii the day after we got back. I felt so gypped. Those would have been awesome to cross off, because seriously? How often do you see those plates unless you live there??

This was an awesome Pinterest find that I will use again!

Drive safe!



Comments

  1. I love doing that! James and I do that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! And when you have 2 kids playing it in the back seat it'll eliminate arguments, I hope. Hahaha....Thanks Grandma teeheehee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts