Gobble Gobble till I Wobble

I have been a bit occupied lately.

I had a baby.

And he is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
(I'm a bit biased of course.)

This Little Man of mine takes up most of my time these days.
And any leftover time has been used on important things.

Like figuring out how to take a shower and actually have time to condition my hair.



The blog took a little bit of a back burner.


However, we have managed to get life back to being a little organized and I even managed to put up a few fall decorations to herald in the season change!

We are hosting Thanksgiving at my home this year (because really, who doesn't want to spend Turkey Day with an adorable bundle of joy?) and we have got our Gobble on!


And speaking of gobblers... Isn't this one so cute?! 



To have your own cute gobbler you can make one of these! 

(yes that is a Transformer in the back corner, they make excellent presents for husbands who like to take things apart and then put them back together)

I made these last year off of a pin I found on Pinterest. It led me to a great tutorial on U Create

I made four of these gobblers (one for me and 3 for ladies that I visit from my church) and it cost me less than $5 in supplies. The turkey faces are free paint stirrers, the 2x4 blocks came from Home Depot at a whopping total of 59cents for four, and the rest was just paint and scrapbook paper scraps! 

I just think they are so cute and I was so happy to pull mine out of my fall storage bin and put him up on display this year! 




Gobble Gobble! 




Comments

  1. Your gobbler looks marvelous...so does mine, thanks for giving one to me last year. I used him in my Cub Scout display at Little Philmont training along with a pine wood derby car that has bees flying all over it and my 'Jimminy Cricket' sailboat regatta entry. How fun!

    mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts